2 underground tank that is believed to have leaked up to 120 tons of radioactive water, the largest amount among the seven underground tanks at the site.
What does UGT stand for?
UGT stands for Underground Tank
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of UGT
We have 29 other meanings of UGT in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Grading and Salary Structure (Civil Service; Nigeria)
- United Gas Supply System (Russia)
- User Group Support Services
- Underground Storage Tank
- Urban Green Spaces Taskforce (UK)
- Urshan Graduate School of Theology (Florissant, Missouri)
- User Global Symbol Table (software)
- User's Group on Software Tools
- Union of Graduate Student Workers
- UNDERGROUND TELEPHONE
- Underground Test
- União Geral de Trabalhadores (Portugal)
- Union General de Trabajadores (Socialist General Union of Workers)
- Union Générale des Travailleurs (French: General Union of Workers; Brazil; est. 2007)
- United Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Global Translator
- Upgrade Training
- Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the housing plan, Bellway is planning to install two giant underground tanks to hold excess water from the site.
Local police are investigating the cause and say they suspect vaporized gasoline leaking from the underground tank may have accumulated in the building and exploded after somehow igniting.
Byline: By SENAN HOGAN A SECRET underground tank with laundered diesel has been uncovered by Customs officials in a filling station raid.
If the sources of contamination are determined to be leaking or poorly situated septic tanks, officials plan to get court orders, if necessary, to inspect underground tanks at the multimillion-dollar homes of some of the world's most famous people.
Similarly, Thermo recycles waste diesel, jet fuel and fuels salvaged from underground tanks.
Scientists already routinely use visible forms of this radiation to detect neutrinos in large underground tanks of water (SN: 1/30/99, p.
Leaky underground tanks pose a big threat to the safety of the nation's drinking water.