86 lakh crore if 18 underground mines also allocated to them are included.
What does UM stand for?
UM stands for Underground Mine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UM
We have 16 other meanings of UM in our Acronym Attic
- Ulkoasiainministeriö/Utrikesministeriet (Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland)
- Ultimate Muscle (video game)
- Ultimortal (comic strip)
- Umbria Mobilità (Italian public transport company)
- Unable to Maintain
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Unacknowledged Mode (telecommunications)
- Unauthorized Monitoring
- Uncertainty Modelling
- Underwater Mechanic
- Unexplained-Mysteries (website)
- Unified Messaging
- Unified Model
- Uniform Manifest (HAZMAT)
- Uniform Methodology (finance)
- Uninsured Motorist coverage (protects a motorist against damage from an accident with an uninsured motorist)
- Unión para a Mudanza (Spanish: Union for Change, Guinea-Bissau)
- Unit Manager
- Unit Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
North American Palladium (NAP) reports a 22 per cent quarterly production increase at their Lac des Iles underground mine near Thunder Bay.
An underground mine is going to cost more to insure than a surface mine because they ate inherently more hazardous.
This activity aims to better determine the location and extent of underground mine workings, in addition to evaluating the potential to mine remnant gold mineralization as part of an open-pit mining operation.