The EPA changed that on May 4, issuing draft guidance on its underground injection control permitting program for oil, gas and geothermal wells that use diesel fuels in hydraulic fracturing activities, defining six types of chemicals it would categorize as diesel fuels, describing how it would treat the permitting process and outlining requirements for diesel fuels used in these operations.
What does UIG stand for?
UIG stands for Underground Injection Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UIG
We have 26 other meanings of UIG in our Acronym Attic
- Uncertainty In Found Mass
- Unregistered Investment Fund Manager (Canada)
- Universal International Freephone Number (ITU)
- Universal International Freephone Service
- Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Afghanistan (political group)
- User Interface Font Type
- Uganda International Fashion Week (Kampala, Uganda)
- Useless Information for You
- Uighur (ISO language code, aka UG)
- Union Industrielle Genevoise (French: Industrial Union Genevoise)
- United Industries Group
- Universal Industrial Gases, Inc. (Easton, PA)
- Université des Industries Graphiques (French: University of Graphic Industries; France)
- Utility Industry Group
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement (Act of 2006)
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Funding Prohibition Act
- United Institute of Geology Geophysics and Mineralogy (Russia)
- Union Internationale des Guides et Scouts d’Europe (International Union of the Guides and Scouts of Europe; est. 1956)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magnum recently received a Right-of-Way Grant from the Bureau of Land Management allowing it to build a header from Delta to Goshen, UT as well as an Underground Injection Control permit from the State of Utah to drill its cavern wells.
The office offers services in the following areas: environmental site assessments for refinancing and real estate transactions; hydrogeological and geological services; storm water permitting services; underground storage tank (UST) management; risk assessments; health and safety services; industrial hygiene services; closure plans; underground injection control (UIC) permitting assistance; solid and hazardous waste permitting assistance; site assessments; air permitting; remedial design; and geo-engineering services.