From the heights of Stone Mountain Park and Six Flags Over Georgia to the Underground Atlanta marketplace, there's always something new to see and do, The National Convention in Atlanta also is where you'll find a DAV-exclusive performance of Gary Sinise and the Lt.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Underground Atlanta
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Unarmored (gaming)
- Unauthorized Absence (Article 86 UCMJ)
- Unbalanced Asynchronous
- Unbelievably Amazing
- Und Andere (German: and others)
- Under Age
- Under Armour (stock symbol)
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unique Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greenbriar Mall in southwest Atlanta and Underground Atlanta downtown will be teeming with visual delights in sprawling artists' markets that offer prints, paintings, clothing, jewelry, baskets and dozens of other treasures.
Attempts to revive downtown and the area just north of it have included the building of Underground Atlanta (an attractive complex of shops and restaurants on the site of the original city center), various sports and convention complexes and the new One Peachtree Center, designed by the famed atlanta architect and builder John Portman.