The university lacked a coordinated approach to undergraduate research, and management of interdisciplinary undergraduate research programs at WCU could be the role of the new college.
What does URP stand for?
URP stands for Undergraduate Research Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URP
We have 46 other meanings of URP in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (MIT)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (U of M)
- Utah Researchers of Paranormal Activity (Brigham City, UT)
- Ultimate Realtime Operating System
- The University of Lapland (Rovaniemi, Finland)
- Unsurfaced Right of Way
- Ubuntu Release Party (software)
- Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico (Italy)
- Unauthorized Reproduction Prohibited
- Undergraduate Research Project
- Underreporter Program
- Unemployment Relief Programme
- Unidade Radiológica Paulista
- Unidentified Road Pizza
- Uniform Repeating Pattern
- Unique Radiolytic Product
- Unité de Recherche en Psychologie (French: Research Unit in Psychology; Strasbourg, France)
- United Record Pressing (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Universal Referral Program (SCUBA diving)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the first year of the NSF grant, the CCURI will enlist 26 community colleges from around the country for three-day workshops on how to design, implement, and assess undergraduate research programs at their institutions.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The academy offers 32 different majors and includes 14 research centers and two institutes, which comprise one of the largest undergraduate research programs in the nation.
Hughes undergraduate research program The Hughes undergraduate research program was initiated in 1993 with a grant from the Hughes Foundation to the USC Department of Biological Sciences to provide research opportunities for biology undergraduates.
9780807748770 Creating effective undergraduate research programs in science; the transformation from student to scientist.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CENTER MOTIVATION: Hired Sibdas Ghosh away from the University of Wisconsin in 2001 to start an undergraduate research program.