The Brackenridge Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship, a program administered by the University Honors College (UHC) at the University of Pittsburgh, is one example of the combined tradition and innovation that Scott Carnicom describes in his lead essay for the Forum on "The Institutional Impact of Honors.
What does URF stand for?
URF stands for Undergraduate Research Fellowship (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URF
We have 36 other meanings of URF in our Acronym Attic
- User Request Evaluation Tool (Air Traffic Control)
- University Research, Engineering and Technology Institutes (NASA)
- Urban Real Estate Ventures
- Uranium Recovery by Extraction
- Utah Renewable Energy Zone (state task force)
- ULD Release Form
- Ultra Rapid Fire (gaming)
- Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
- unassigned reading frame
- Under-Relaxation Factor
- underground research facility
- Underwater Rescue Vehicle (Swedish Navy)
- Unidentified Reading Frame
- Unidentified Remittance File
- Uniform Regulatory Framework (California)
- uniform reporting format
- Union of Right Forces (Russian political party)
- Union Routière de France (French: French Road Federation; est. 1935)
- Unique Registration Facility (FP7; European Union)
- Unit Recurring Fly-away cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brown and his colleagues, including Caltech undergraduate students Alex Smith and Clare Chen, who were working with Brown as part of a Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) project, searched public online archives to find all Cassini data collected over the moon's south pole from October 2006 through March 2007.
The Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) Program, had 52 students participating this year, an increase of 18% over 1999.