The hours have increased from 120 to 150 hours or from four years in an undergraduate program to five.
What does UGP stand for?
UGP stands for Undergraduate Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGP
We have 30 other meanings of UGP in our Acronym Attic
- Unternehmen Gesundheit Oberpfalz Mitte (health center; Germany)
- United Global Organization of Development (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Upper Grand Occasional Teachers (Canada)
- Urinary Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase (biochemistry)
- User Groups on the Web
- User Generated Online Videos
- United Guilds of Windrunner (online gaming)
- Uganda Old-Women Welfare Foundation (est. 2000)
- Ulster Grand Prix (UK)
- Underground Printing
- Underground Products
- Unique Garden Products (Australia)
- Unitary Guerilla Platoon (gaming group)
- Unité de Gestion du Projet (French: Project Management Unit)
- United General Party (Fiji)
- Urban Gardening Program (various locations)
- User Generated Product
- Undergraduate Grade Point Average
- Uniform Grocery Product Code Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
This expansion of postgraduate education will see a steady rise in the numbers of skilled physicians in Northern Ontario, even before there are graduates of the school's undergraduate program.
Richardson says that Wharton's undergraduate program doesn't really cater to CPAs, as only a small number who attend--about 50--pursue this route.
In a separate case, two white students who were rejected by Michigan's undergraduate program also will be heard.
Yolande Snaith joined the University of California San Diego as a full professor to design and establish a new MFA program in dance as well as develop the existing undergraduate program.
At MIT, a recently introduced four-year undergraduate program in religious studies offers a comprehensive curriculum that attempts to provide some of the components of a liberal arts education.