The 14th Flying Training Wing is the training platform for an intensive 52-week specialized undergraduate pilot training program.
What does UPT stand for?
UPT stands for Undergraduate Pilot Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UPT
We have 55 other meanings of UPT in our Acronym Attic
- Usual Principal and Subsidiary Status (Ministry of Labour; India)
- University of Puget Sound Security Services
- University of the Philippines Soil Science Society
- Uniting Parents, Students, and Teachers to Accomplish Great Endeavors
- University of Plymouth Student's Union
- University of Portsmouth Students' Union (UK)
- Université Paris-Sud (French: University of South Paris)
- Utrechtse Pharmaceutische Studenten Vereniging (Dutch: Utrecht Pharmaceutical Students Association; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Unattended Payment Terminal
- Unicorn Persistent Threat
- Union Pacific Technologies
- Unit Processing Time
- Unit Proficiency Training
- United Parachute Technologies (DeLand, Florida)
- United Protective Technologies (Charlotte, NC)
- Units Per Transaction
- Universal Personal Telecommunications
- Universal Protocol Translator
- Universidade Portucalense
Samples in periodicals archive:
Great news, Air Education and Training Command just funded SD-specific training devices for undergraduate pilot training.
5 million per year could significantly enlarge the UAS school for nonrated individuals (simultaneously increasing the pilot population while reducing the need for undergraduate pilot training graduates to do the UAS mission).
The Aviation Leadership Program (ALP) consists of Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training (SUPT) along with necessary English language training.
This unit is the Air Force's only specialized undergraduate pilot training organization for helicopters.
At the end of the first phase of specialised undergraduate pilot training (SUPT) on the T-6A, the service now assigns students to one of four streams.