00 RM301 Dholakia, John, and Schachter (Imperial College London, UK) help undergraduate medical students and other health professionals in the UK review for pharmacology exams by presenting a review section and multiple-choice questions related to the main areas of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics, covering mostly practical issues, but also some basic pharmacology, such as mechanisms of action.
What does UGMS stand for?
UGMS stands for Undergraduate Medical Student
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGMS
We have 2 other meanings of UGMS in our Acronym Attic
- United Gospel Musicians Association (Ghana)
- Urban Gospel Media Alliance
- Urban Growth Management Agreement (Oregon)
- User Generated Media Alliance
- Urban Growth Management Boundary
- United General Mortgage Corp (Bethlehem, PA)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Mucosal Damage
- Utvidet Grunnpakke Med Internett (Norwegian: Expanded Base with the Internet)
- Underground Gold Miners Museum (California)
- Ultimate Game Makers Sverige (Sweden)
- Unexplained General Malaise Syndrome
- Uniform Grant Management Standards
- University of Ghana Medical School (Ghana)
- Utah Geological and Mineral Survey
- Unate Gate Network (computer science)
- United Good Neighbors of Jefferson County (Washington state)
- Urban Gospel Network (online community)
- User Group Network
- Users Group Newsletter
- Waukegan, Illinois (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explained that though SCID could be a severe disorder, many affected children could still live normal life and have normal intelligent quotient citing example of a child afflicted by the syndrome, who is currently an undergraduate Medical students in the US.
As an active and keen teacher of undergraduate medical students he's been a senior medical tutor at Newcastle University since 2002.
All parents should give this book as gift to their passing out wards, if not to make them a researcher but at least an admirer of it, and with increasing emphasis on introducing research culture in undergraduate medical students, perhaps at admission to medical school itself.
I would strongly recommend it to undergraduate medical students and registrars starting their training in neurology or internal medicine and to doctors who care for stroke patients and who are not up to date with the current stroke literature.
The book will also be useful for nurses and other allied health care professionals, as well as undergraduate medical students.
According to Ministry of Higher Education regulations, undergraduate medical students should have finished their internship before applying for scholarships.
A NEW course has been developed for Welsh consultants who supervise trainee doctors and teach undergraduate medical students.