This will take place in front of the David Adamany Undergraduate Library on 5150 Anthony Wayne.
What does UGLI stand for?
UGLI stands for Undergraduate Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGLI
We have 1 other meaning of UGLI in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform General Ledger Accounting Structure
- Under-Graduate Learning Center
- University of Giessen Lung Center (Germany)
- University of Glasgow Ladies' Club (UK)
- Upper Great Lakes Connecting Channels
- United Grand Lodge of England
- Upper Great Lakes Educational Technologies, Inc. (Michigan)
- Upper Grand Learning Foundation (Canada)
- Urban Guerrilla Liberation Front
- Unit of General Local Government
- Underground Government Liberation Intergroup (New Adventures of Beans Baxter)
- United Global Logistics International (Garden City, NY)
- Unwanted Gratuitous Love Interest
- United Grand Lodge of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)
- United Grand Lodge of Queensland (Australia)
- Unstructured Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Universal Golf Learning System
- United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming
- U Gotta Love Yourself
- Unique, Gifted, Lovable You
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volume is most appropriate for an undergraduate library.
Co-principal investigators for the project are Deborah Pierce of UW Odegaard Undergraduate Library, and Anne Graham of UW Libraries Digital Initiatives.
We hope that reading this work will stimulate discussion among the freshmen and the community and bring a human perspective to the difficult issues of immigration policy and enforcement," says Jill McKinstry, director of Odegaard Undergraduate Library and co-chair of the selection committee.
At Central Michigan University's Park Library, the librarians teach an undergraduate library instruction course that includes a section on evaluation of Internet sites.
That was after Linton heard Brenner present a paper that earned her the university's Undergraduate Library Research Award.
According to the New York Times, the University of Texas at Austin's undergraduate library will disperse almost all its 90,000 books to other university collections to make room for a 24-hour electronic information commons.