This will take place in front of the David Adamany Undergraduate Library on 5150 Anthony Wayne.
What does UGL stand for?
UGL stands for Undergraduate Library
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGL
We have 22 other meanings of UGL in our Acronym Attic
- Unia Gospodarcza I Walutowa (Polish: Economic and Monetary Union)
- Ultimate Game Jersey (sports memorabilia)
- Under-Gravel Jets (aquarium)
- Use Good Judgement
- Underground Kingz (band)
- Up-Grade Kit
- Ukrainische Griechisch Katholische Kirche (German: Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church)
- Urzad Gminy Kamienica Polska (The Offices of Cities, Counties and Municipalities; Poland)
- Unattainable Goal List
- Underbarrel Grenade Launcher (weapon)
- Underslung Grenade Launcher
- Unione Generale del Lavoro
- United Gilsonite Laboratories
- Universal Graphics Library
- Ukranian Gay and Lesbian Association
- Undergraduate Laboratory Assistant
- Uniform General Ledger Accounts
- Uptown Gay and Lesbian Alliance (Los Angeles, CA)
- Uniform General Ledger Accounting Structure
- Under-Graduate Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volume is most appropriate for an undergraduate library.
Co-principal investigators for the project are Deborah Pierce of UW Odegaard Undergraduate Library, and Anne Graham of UW Libraries Digital Initiatives.
We hope that reading this work will stimulate discussion among the freshmen and the community and bring a human perspective to the difficult issues of immigration policy and enforcement," says Jill McKinstry, director of Odegaard Undergraduate Library and co-chair of the selection committee.
At Central Michigan University's Park Library, the librarians teach an undergraduate library instruction course that includes a section on evaluation of Internet sites.
That was after Linton heard Brenner present a paper that earned her the university's Undergraduate Library Research Award.
According to the New York Times, the University of Texas at Austin's undergraduate library will disperse almost all its 90,000 books to other university collections to make room for a 24-hour electronic information commons.