McLean also served as freshman advisor, undergraduate advisor and graduate advisor.
What does UGA stand for?
UGA stands for Undergraduate Advisor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGA
We have 46 other meanings of UGA in our Acronym Attic
- Micrograms per Square Foot
- Micrograms per Cubic Meter of Air
- Untypeable Groups 1
- Ukrainian Grain Association
- Ultra Graphics Array (1600 x 1200 pixels)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (gaming)
- Under General Anesthesia
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undisclosed Government Agency (GPF comic)
- Unite de Gestion d'Alarme (French: Alarm Management Unit)
- Unité Géographique d'Analyse (French: Geographic Analysis Unit; pharmaceutical industry)
- United Golf Association
- United Gospel Artists
- United Graziers' Association of Queensland
- United States Gasoline Fund LP (stock symbol)
- United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (stock symbol)
- Universal Game Adapter (gaming)
- Universal Graphics Adapter (computer graphics standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Peek (DMB, 1994) who also served as his undergraduate advisor.
For more information about careers in food science, write: Undergraduate Advisor Dept.
The following is based on my experience as Undergraduate Advisor to all undergraduates in chemistry programs at the University of Alberta from 1993 to 1996.