Its functions have been assumed by a Senior Review Group for Business Transformation, which is co-chaired by the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptroller and the Deputy Under Secretary of the Army for Business Transformation [DUSA (BT)].
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Under Secretary of the Army
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USA
We have 579 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 1
- United Soccer 1 (New Zealand)
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 2
- United Society of 3000GT and Stealth Owners
- Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association
- Ulster-Scots Agency (US)
- Ultimate in Suspense and Action
- Unconditional Self-Acceptance
- Unconventional Stellar Aspect
- Under Satan's Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his assignment at DMSO Glasow, a chemical branch officer, served as the military assistant for weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons demilitarization to the deputy under secretary of the Army for operations research.
He then assumed the position of Director of International Development and Security Assistance, Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of the Army, International Affairs until his appointment in September 1998 as Deputy Director, Defense Security Cooperation Agency.