com/2013/03/09/lindsay-lohan-options-house-arrest-lockdown-rehab-trial-date-mark-heller/) According to TMZ , prosecutors offered Lohan the option of 90 days under house arrest for a June car accident where she was charged with reckless driving, lying to the police and violating her probation.
What does UHA stand for?
UHA stands for Under House Arrest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UHA
We have 31 other meanings of UHA in our Acronym Attic
- Utah (old style)
- Utility Helicopter
- Univesity of Hawaii, Cooperative Research, Education and Extension Services
- UH-1 (Helicopter) Flight Simulator
- Uranium Hydride
- UH-60 (Helicopter) Flight Simulator
- University of Hawaii 88-inch telescope
- Uganda Honey Bee-Keepers Association
- Ultra-High Altitude
- Ultra-High Availability
- United Hackers Organization
- United Homeowners Association
- Université de Haute Alsace (French: University of Haute Alsace; France)
- University of Hartford (West Hartford, Connecticut)
- Up Helly Aa (Shetland fire festival; UK)
- Universitets- och Högskoleämbetet
- University Heights Art Association
- University of Hawaii Alumni Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (New York)
- Union Hearing Aid Centre (est. 1922; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The official said that Chen told them about "allegations of abuse and extralegal activity" since he was freed from prison in 2010 and put under house arrest.
Brig Gen Myint Thein said authorities were talking of releasing her tomorrow after nearly six years under house arrest.
Justice Juan Diaz Romero said the decision, which the court approved by an overwhelming margin of 8-1, applies to the amendments that the Chihuahua state legislature enacted to Article 122 of the state penal code two years ago, allowing authorities to place a suspect under house arrest for as long as 30 days.
Key religious dissidents remain imprisoned or under house arrest, and the government has continued its campaign of forcing religious minorities in the northwestern provinces and the Central Highlands to renounce their faith.