THIEVES are being hunted by police after stealing 30 plastic barriers from roadworks in Northumberland under cover of darkness.
What does UCOD stand for?
UCOD stands for Under Cover of Darkness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UCOD
We have 1 other meaning of UCOD in our Acronym Attic
- Utility Compiler
- Unified Chart of Accounts
- United Clubs of Austin (Austin, TX)
- Uniting Church Overseas Aid (relief agency; Fiji and Papau New Guinea)
- University and College Ombuds Association (ombudsmen's association)
- University of California Observatories Advisory Committee
- Uniao Centro-Oeste Brasileira (Portuguese: Union Central-West Brazil; Seventh Day Adventist Church headquarters)
- Uganda Community Based Association for Child Welfare
- United Church of Christ (also seen as UCC)
- University Church of Christ (Montgomery, AL)
- Underlying Cause of Death
- United Coalition of the Damned (computer group)
- University Committee on Disability (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Universal Computer Code (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Unity and Cooperation for Development of Peoples (Italy)
- United Identification System Report
- Ubiquitous Chromatin Opening Element
- University College of Engineering (Punjab, India)
- Universal Council for Online Education Accreditation
- Urology Center of Florida (Ocala, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their Arrive Alive vans can now lie in wait under cover of darkness to trap unsuspecting drivers who put their foot down at night.
They blamed moonlight dumpers for com- ing under cover of darkness and throwing their rubbish all over the place.
30pm was in a position to collect money from motorists travelling after Boro's FA Cup match against Manchester United, which meant more than normal traffic and thus a more than normal pay day under cover of darkness.
In Trickland, 2002, female giants reposition houses, trees, and streets under cover of darkness, while in The German (part two), 2002, a group of people regard an enormous image of the upper body of a man wearing a suit.