Age or grade level: Elementary through collegiate, under age 29.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Under Age
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Unable to Approve Arrival for the Time Specified
- Unarmed (gaming)
- Unarmored (gaming)
- Unauthorized Absence (Article 86 UCMJ)
- Unbalanced Asynchronous
- Unbelievably Amazing
- Und Andere (German: and others)
- Under Armour (stock symbol)
- Underground Atlanta
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, over half of this issue of the Humanist (representing nearly two-thirds of its authors) is devoted to publishing the writings of women and men under age twenty-five.