Tongtai executives attributed the July recession mostly to higher revenue base in the same month last year and undelivered orders that it landed in June and July.
What does UDO stand for?
UDO stands for Undelivered Orders
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDO
We have 21 other meanings of UDO in our Acronym Attic
- Unión Democrática Nacionalista
- Unique Device Name
- United Daily News (newspaper; China)
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Utah Department of Natural Resources
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
- University of Dortmund (Germany)
- User Defined Object
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Uniform Definition of a Child (US IRS)
- University Directories on Campus
- University of Durham Orienteering Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These issues concerned necessary controls to ensure (1) undelivered orders balances were calculated accurately, (2)receipt and acceptance of services provided or goods delivered was completed and documented prior to payment, (3) amounts were accurately recorded for goods received or services rendered but not yet paid at the end of an accounting period, and (4) costs were properly classified and recorded.
Viewed another way, the remainder in the account is the amount the agency has in undelivered orders or funds not yet obligated.
Tsai says the company has NT$800 million of undelivered orders and is negotiating new orders of hundred million NT dollars.
Awea has capacity to process orders of between NT$200 million and NT$250 million per month, compared to over NT$400 million in the beginning of this year, with NT$2 billion in undelivered orders and expects to see growing shipments to China this year.