Unaccredited freight companies have been thrust into the spotlight recently with many people complaining of the undelivered packages (boxes provided by freight companies for which the sender does not have to pay customs duty).
What does UNDLD stand for?
UNDLD stands for Undelivered
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- United Nations Department of Humanitarian Affairs
- United Nation's Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Universal Declaration on Human Rights (UN)
- United Nations Decade for Human Rights Education
- Universal Network Device Interface
- United Nations Department of International Economic and Social Affairs
- United Nations Decade of International Law
- Uganda National Disability Information Support Organization
- United Nations Depository Library (est. 1946; various nations)
- Universal Networking Digital Language
- Universidad Nacional de La Pampa (Argentina)
- Union Nationale des Distributeurs, Grossistes en Mercerie
- United Nations Disaster Management Team
- United Nations Disaster Management Training Programme
- United Nations Division of Narcotic Drugs
- United Negros Drivers Operators Center (The Philippines)
- United Nations Disengagement Observer Force
- United Nations Development Office for Somalia
- Unión Nacional para la Democracia y el Progreso (National Union for Democracy and Progress)
- Union National Democracy Party (est. 1988; Myanmar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such shares include undelivered shares issued pursuant to initial public offerings (IPOs), bonus issues, right issues etc.
Father-of-one Brendan Taggart, from Sevenoaks in the Waterside area of Derry, also kept undelivered mail in the back of his car for more than two months.
November 8, 2009 (JUBA) -- The semi autonomous government of Southern Sudan has demanded immediate restitution of money paid for undelivered grains by some contractors to various ten southern state officials.
But his wife tipped off police when she discovered a "huge" amount of undelivered post at his former home, some dating back more than three years, city magistrates were told.
UNDER pressure postman Lee Regan was spared jail after hoarding 10,000 items of undelivered mail from his round.