5 Unconditional self-acceptance American psychiatrist Carl Rogers talks about the value of individuals "unconditionally accepting others and themselves".
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Unconditional Self-Acceptance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of USA
We have 579 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- United States/North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Union Soudanais/Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (French: Sudanese Union/African Democratic Rally)
- Unique Short/Terminal Inverted Repeat
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 1
- United Soccer 1 (New Zealand)
- Unclassified Sensitive Information, Level 2
- United Society of 3000GT and Stealth Owners
- Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association
- Ulster-Scots Agency (US)
- Ultimate in Suspense and Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead Albert Ellis in THE MYTH OF SELF-ESTEEM (1591023548) explains his Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy as an alternative to achieve unconditional self-acceptance, using exercises which promote such acceptance over the more commonly held self-esteem.
Topics covered include the importance of unconditional self-acceptance, questioning one's beliefs, acting on healthy beliefs, developing a realistic view of oneself and one's life experiences, specifying one's problems and setting goals, and much more.