Rain or Shine coach Yeng Guiao owns one of those three previous Finals sweeps, when he steered his Swift Mighty Meaty Hotdogs to a 4-0 victory over Derrick Pumaren and the Seven-Up Uncolas in the 1992 Third Conference.
What does UN stand for?
UN stands for Uncola (7Up)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UN
We have 3 other meanings of UN in our Acronym Attic
- United Methodist Youth Organization (founded in 1976)
- Unbalanced Mach-Zehnder (interferometer)
- Unimatrix Zero (Star Trek Voyager episode)
- University of Mazandaran (Iran)
- Urban Muzic Zone (record producing)
- University Museum of Zoology Cambridge (UK)
- Unbalanced Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- University of Montana Zoological Museum
- Ulnar Nerve (anatomy)
- Un-Reachable Node
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UnCola Country Ferdinand de Saussure, in his Course in General Linguistics wrote, "Concepts are purely differential and defined not by their positive content but negatively by their relations with the other terms of the system" (1966, 117).