In the particular California outcome discussed (the effect of the quadrupling of copper prices on unbundled loop costs and rates), this substitution effect is small.
What does UBL stand for?
UBL stands for Unbundled Loop (telecommunications)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UBL
We have 46 other meanings of UBL in our Acronym Attic
- United Bowhunters of Kentucky (Midway, KY)
- Universitas Bung Karno (Indonesian: Bung Karno University; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Uganda Beekeepers Association
- Ulster Beekeepers' Association
- Universitätsbibliothek Karlsruhe
- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (Hindi: North Bengal Agricultural University; India)
- Ultima Box Light
- Ultimate Band List
- Unblocking (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New rates for unbundled loops in Fairbanks and Juneau beginning Jan.
In addition, there may be recurring per month costs for CO rent and power charges of $1,400 and line charges of $20 for an unbundled loop.
We'll start in heavily concentrated areas, but eventually we'll extend our distribution networks and use unbundled loops to the residential networks.
The first trials of unbundled local loops providing DSL services are now operational and after much hard work by the industry, BT and Oftel, more unbundled loops will be available.