These findings obviously add additional impetus for passage of the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act.
What does UCPA stand for?
UCPA stands for Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act (abandoned bill)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UCPA
We have 19 other meanings of UCPA in our Acronym Attic
- User Control Panel
- Utility Communications Panel
- Utility Computer Program
- Utility Computing Provider
- Utilization Control Panel
- Uncoupling Protein1 (in mitochondria of brown adipose tissue)
- Uncoupling Protein 2
- Uncoupling Protein 3
- Uniform Customs and Practice (guide)
- Un Coup Par An
- Unfair Competition Prevention Act (law)
- Union Cycliste du Pays d'Argentan (French cycling union)
- Union Nationale des Centres Sportifs de Plein Air (French: Summer Outdoor Activities)
- United Cerebral Palsy Association
- University Career Planning Association
- University Counselling and Placement Association
- University of California Publications in American Archaeology and Enthology
- United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Indiana
- Ungerboeck-Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation (also abbreviated UC-PAM)
- United Cerebral Palsy Association of New York State
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) The Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act is yet another example of a law focused on the fetus that devalues pregnant women and children and sets the stage for further erosion of their human rights.
Does one really believe that JAMA would publish the work of pro-life medical personnel supportive of the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act without mentioning their affiliations?
Much of the expert testimony supported the principles in the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act (H.
Under the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act, doctors would read a statement to their patients: "Congress finds that there is substantial evidence that the process of being killed in an abortion will cause the unborn child pain, even though you receive a pain-reducing drug.
com/nrlc/issues/ Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act One top prospect for legislative action this year is the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act, sponsored by Senator Brownback and Congressman Chris Smith (R-NJ).
First, read the story on page one regarding recent developments in Congress regarding the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act and federal parental notification legislation.