Western Cape Human Settlements MEC Bonginkosi Madikizela will deliver an address at the Development Action Group (DAG) Unblocking the People s Housing Project Case Study Launch, with a focus on some of the keys to a successful housing project.
What does UBL stand for?
UBL stands for Unblocking (ITU-T)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UBL
We have 46 other meanings of UBL in our Acronym Attic
- United Bank of Kuwait, PLC (London, England, UK)
- United Bowhunters of Kentucky (Midway, KY)
- Universitas Bung Karno (Indonesian: Bung Karno University; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Uganda Beekeepers Association
- Ulster Beekeepers' Association
- Universitätsbibliothek Karlsruhe
- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (Hindi: North Bengal Agricultural University; India)
- Ultima Box Light
- Ultimate Band List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional services offered are tile and grout cleaning, unblocking A/C lines, unblocking dryer ducts and cleaning/glazing vinyl.
Other mind unblocking approaches include dropping into the deep subconscious, pushing against the boundaries of your work, architectures, prismatics, writing from the kindetic body (or 'Shaking Up the Curmudgeon'), and re-visions, a way to work on writing using the improvisational mind.
Creatively Unblocking Creative Blocks Alexandria Levin Painted Jay Publishing PO Box 2234, Jenkintown, PA 19046-0834 0974326712 $24.
Lennerstrand and colleagues from Virco, UK, confirmed the presence of ATP(*)-dependent primer unblocking with zidovudine resistance, shown in a published report from Meyer last year.