The company is the only producer of various types of unbleached kraft market pulp in Japan and leading the unbleached kraft pulp market in East Asia.
What does UBK stand for?
UBK stands for Unbleached Kraft (containerboard classification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBK
We have 2 other meanings of UBK in our Acronym Attic
- Universitetsbiblioteket I Trondheim (NTNU Library)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Ube, Japan (Airport Code)
- Ukrainian Balneology Journal
- Ukrainian Biochemical Journal (est. 1926)
- Union Bank of Jamaica
- Upper Ball Joint (automotive)
- Upton, Bradeen & James Ltd (machinery dealer, Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Utah Board of Juvenile Justice
- Ukrayina Bez Kuchmy (2000-2001 Ukrainian protest)
- United Bank of Kuwait, PLC (London, England, UK)
- United Bowhunters of Kentucky (Midway, KY)
- Universitas Bung Karno (Indonesian: Bung Karno University; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Uganda Beekeepers Association
- Ulster Beekeepers' Association
- Universitätsbibliothek Karlsruhe
- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (Hindi: North Bengal Agricultural University; India)
- Ultima Box Light
- Ultimate Band List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solid bleached sulphate (SBS) and coated unbleached kraft (CUK) are typical in North America, while folding boxboard (FBB) is more typical in Western Europe.
Another major project is the Amazaraski Pulp Mill in East Siberian Chita region in Russia, where a 400,000 metric tons/yr unbleached kraft pulp mill is under construction.