Speaking to the Birmingham Mail, Howie Dorough, 39, from the Backstreet Boys, said: "We've had an unbelievably amazing time in Birmingham and all of the UK.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unbelievably Amazing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Últimos Adictos (Guatemala rock group)
- Umbilical Artery
- Unable to Approve Arrival for the Time Specified
- Unarmed (gaming)
- Unarmored (gaming)
- Unauthorized Absence (Article 86 UCMJ)
- Unbalanced Asynchronous
- Und Andere (German: and others)
- Under Age
- Under Armour (stock symbol)
- Underground Atlanta
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annie: The idea came from us rediscovering minerals and realizing how unbelievably amazing they are--Like pyrite, which forms in a cube.
Winning the medals was just unbelievably amazing and I still cannot believe it," she said.
I think it's unbelievably amazing and it really captures my imagination.