Yang, S, Wiemann, E, Teer, DG, "The Properties and Performance of Cr-Based Multilayer Nitride Hard Coatings Using Unbalanced Magnetron Sputtering and Elemental Metal Targets.
What does UBM stand for?
UBM stands for Unbalanced Magnetron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBM
We have 53 other meanings of UBM in our Acronym Attic
- University of Baltimore Law Library (Maryland)
- Upper Barwon Landcare Network (Victoria)
- Univariate Binary Logistic Regression
- Uniformly Bounded Linearly Stationary
- University of Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland
- United By Love Until Death
- Uintah Basin Linux Users Group (Utah)
- Ultimate Building Machine
- Ultrasound Biomicroscope (ophthalmology)
- Unattended Battery Monitor
- Under-Bump Metallization
- União Brasileira de Mulheres (Portuguese: Brazilian Women's Union)
- Unicast-Based Multicast
- UniCredit Banca Mobiliare S.p.A. (Italy)
- Unified Battlescale Model
- Unified Buffer Management
- United Beach Mission (religious charity)
- United Bikers of Maine
- United Black Men
- United Business Media Plc (London)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The processes that Ionbond employs are: * Physical Vapor Deposition with ARC Evaporation (PVD-ARC); * Unbalanced Magnetron Sputtering; * Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD); and * Plasma-Assisted CVD (PACVD).
2] structure, deposited by Closed Field Unbalanced Magnetron Sputter Ion Plating (CFUBMSIP) from carbon and chromium targets .