Brian Coyne and charged with receiving stolen property valued at $250 or more, furnishing a false name or Social Security number, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and on a warrant.
What does UUMV stand for?
UUMV stands for Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 1 other meaning of UUMV in our Acronym Attic
- Unitarian Universalist Metro Atlanta North
- Ukiah United Methodist Church (Ukiah, CA)
- University of Utah Medical Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University United Methodist Church
- Unitarian Universalist Ministry for Earth (Lyme, NH)
- University of Utah Medical Group (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Unitarian Universalist Meeting House
- Unitarian Universalist Military Ministries
- Unilateral Upper Motor Neuron (dysarthria)
- Unitarian Universalist Musicians Network (Charlotte, NC)
- University User Name (UK)
- Ununnilium (element 110)
- Urine Urea Nitrogen
- Urine Urea Nitrogen/Urine Creatinine Excretion (ratio)
- Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
- Unitarian Union of North East India (Meghalaya, India)
- Unix-To-Unix Network
- Urban University and Neighborhood Network (Ohio; project)
- Urgent Universal Needs Statements (US DoD)
- Unidentified Underwater Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
: 48, on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, attempted unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and possession of a stolen vehicle.
Lessner will be charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle because he was driving a stolen truck, evading arrest, criminal mischief, and criminal trespass.
KGW reported that, according to police, Hawkins is a transient with an extensive criminal history including at least 17 arrests for crimes ranging from aggravated murder and assault to burglary, robbery, and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
Tom Nelson and charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle after license suspended, operating a motor vehicle negligently to endanger, operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs, failure to drive in the right lane, speeding and illegal possession of a Class E substance.
: 41, on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and possession of a stolen vehicle.
by officers Edward Jeffrey and James McNamara on an outstanding warrant and charged with violating a restraining order and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
: 25, on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.