With its pan-tilt-zoom cameras, CCTV cameras, infrared illuminators, GSR, and unattended ground sensor, the FP Suite provides "close-in" video surveillance as well as detection of large vehicles at 36 kilometers, small vehicles at 24 kilometers, and personnel at 12 kilometers.
What does UGS stand for?
UGS stands for Unattended Ground Sensor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGS
We have 58 other meanings of UGS in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Railroad (US National Park Service)
- Ultimate Grading and Remanufacturing System (lumber industry software)
- Utah Garden Railway Society
- Uniform Grain and Rice Storage Agreement (USDA Farm Service Agency)
- University General Requirements Unit (United Arab Emirates University; Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates)
- Upper Green River Valley (Wyoming)
- Upper Gunnison River Water Conservancy District (Gunnison, CO)
- Uganda Shilling (currency)
- UltraGuard Suite
- Umgangssprachlich (German: colloquial speech)
- Uncorrelated Gaussian Sources
- Undergraduate Student
- Underground Gas Storage
- Unigraphics Solutions (Siemans)
- Union Guilde des Scénaristes (French: Union Screenwriters Guild)
- United Gaming Syndicate (gaming league)
- United Global Services Corp
- United Global Supply (division of USM Corporation)
- United States to Mediterranean, Slow (US Navy)
- Unsolicited Grant Service (DOCSIS 1.1)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include mobile and fixed sensor towers, unattended ground sensors and unmanned aerial vehicles, which are operated by CBP.
When installed on computing devices, EdgeFrontier enables those machines to easily support processing and correlation of data from wireless sensors, RFID systems, video cameras and other devices and systems -- including Crane WMS MicroObserver Unattended Ground Sensor Systems.
As an example, the ABIO was instrumental in getting unattended ground sensor (UGS) and improvised explosive device (IED) alert messages on the broadcast which provided actionable intelligence to the affected units within 5 to 10 seconds of injection.
According to MTI Micro, it will work with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to determine and evaluate the use and integration of MTI Micro's Mobion direct methanol micro fuel cell technology into the OEM's unattended ground sensor products.