officers and an ambulance responded to Reservoir Motor Lodge, on Sterling Street, for an unattended death.
What does UAD stand for?
UAD stands for Unattended Death
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAD
We have 40 other meanings of UAD in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Advanced Computing Summer Institute
- Umpqua Actors Community Theatre (Roseburg, OR)
- United Alliance of Cooperation and Trade
- University of Advancing Computer Technology (Tempe, AZ)
- Urine Antibody Competition Test
- User Advisory Consultative Team (UK)
- Ushamartin Academy of Communication Technology (India)
- Universal Automatic Control and Test Equipment
- Unita Analisi Crimini Violenti (Italian: Violent Crime Analysis Unit; Ministry of the Interior; Italy)
- Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicle (various armed forces)
- Under Agreement Dated
- Under-Aged Drinking
- Uniform Appraisal Dataset (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac)
- Unifying Action Declaration (mission and vision statements)
- Union pour l’Alternance Démocratique (French: Union for Democratic Changeover, Djibouti)
- Unit Audit Dalam (Malay: Internal Audit Unit)
- United Action for Democracy
- Universal Audio Digital
- Universitas Ahmad Dahlan (Indonesian: Ahmad Dahlan University)
- University of Abertay Dundee (Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His investigation of an unattended death leads to a rancher's collapse and questions about murder in cattle country in this fine thriller.
A spokeswoman said: "Police were called to an unattended death at around 4.
It was an unattended death and there are no signs of foul play," Broderick said, though police could not confirm the exact cause of death.