Every year, public and private self-insured entities or pools determine current-year funding and prior-year reserve adequacies after consideration of confidence levels, discount rates and unallocated loss adjustment expenses developed by outsiders.
What does ULAE stand for?
ULAE stands for Unallocated Loss Adjustment Expense
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ULAE
We have 1 other meaning of ULAE in our Acronym Attic
- University Library Advisory Company
- University Library Advisory Council
- University of Liberia Alumni Chorus
- University of Limerick Activity Centre
- University of Limerick Archery Club
- Upper-Level Anticyclone
- Uranium/Liquid-Argon Calorimeter
- Unit Loading Area Control Center
- University Lab Animal Care Committee (Texas A&M University)
- Union of Local Authority of Chios (Greece)
- Universal Limited Art Editions (fine art print publisher)
- Ufficio per la Lotta Antifrode
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Learntec Asian Forum
- United Latin American Foundation, Inc.
- Universal Line Access Family (telecommunications)
- Union of Local Authorities in Israel
- Universal Locator & Airborne Integrated Data System
- Union of Local Authorities of Israel
- Ulusal Akademik Að Ve Bilgi Merkezi
- Union of Local Authority of Lesvos (Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The claims factory will improve settlement accuracy by focusing on consistency of process and top-notch customer service, while keeping unallocated loss adjustment expense to a minimum.