Also on the website, tickets can be bought and donated back to the organization, which will use them for concertgoers from three groups in Worcester: Abby's House, the Refugee Apostolate and the Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program.
What does URMP stand for?
URMP stands for Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program (Office of Health and Human Services; Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URMP
- Ubiquitous Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule for Mobile E-Learning (Aachen, Germany)
- Underrepresented Minority and Female Program
- US (United States)-Russia Marketing Group (est. 1982)
- Your Mailgram (US Navy)
- University Risk Management and Insurance Association
- Uniform Retail Meat Identity Standards
- Union Régionale des Médecins Libéraux de Midi-Pyrénées
- Union Régionale des Médecins Libéraux de Bretagne
- Utah Risk Management Mutual Association (Orem, UT)
- Uni-Recruiting Messe Oldenburg (German: University-Recruiting Fair Oldenburg)
- Urban Runoff Management Plan
- Union of Risk Management for Preventive Medicine
- Root Mean Square Velocity (chemistry)
- United Raw Material Solutions (est. 2000; Taiwan)
- United Resources Marketing Services (various locations)
- University Research Management System (University of Sheffield)
- Your Message
- Unité de Recherche en Médicaments et Techniques Pharmaceutiques (French)
- Universal Radar Moving Target Transponder
- User Requested Minor Use Label Expansion (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conference of Catholic Bishops, the Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program is a child welfare program that matches the children with foster parents at the end a long bureaucratic chain that starts at the United Nations and weaves its way through federal and state agencies.