Summary: A pathologist has been unable to determine how senior Tory Christopher Shale died at Glastonbury.
What does UTD stand for?
UTD stands for Unable to Determine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UTD
We have 34 other meanings of UTD in our Acronym Attic
- University of Texas Center for Space Research (also seen as CSR; Austin, TX)
- University of Tennessee College of Social Work (Knoxville, TN)
- Undermanned Tank Crew Test
- Ultrasound Transmission Computed Tomography of the Breast
- Universidad Tecnológica del Centro de Veracruz (Mexico)
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine (Knoxville, TN)
- Up the Creek Without A Paddle
- United Theological College of the West Indies (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Utah Test for the Childbearing Year
- Ultimate Test Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court is unable to determine whether the drug was produced by a foreign company that follows standard operating procedures for the drug's manufacture or that has no history of contamination in manufacturing the product," he said.
Australian authorities Saturday said they had been unable to determine who was to blame for the sinking of a superboat during clashes between Japanese whalers and militant activists off Antarctica.
An autopsy was unable to determine a cause of death.
Thus, the employer was unable to determine whether the plan payments exceeded the employees' actual tool expenses.
145) Clearly, this suggests that nurses were malleable, unable to determine their own views.
The Post-Dispatch was unable to determine the status of two minors involved.
The court was unable to determine if offenders participated in the program of their own free choice, and was therefore unable to determine if funding the program received from the state corrections department violated the Establishment Clause.