The council has insisted it had been unable to approve Mr Little's application due to lack of information and problems with its design and layout.
What does UNAPV stand for?
UNAPV stands for Unable to Approve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- United Nurses & Allied Professionals (Rhode Island)
- Universal Network Acceleration Protocol (Fujitsu)
- Universidad Arturo Prat (Chilean university)
- User Name and Password (computer security)
- United Nations Asia Pacific Centre for Agricultural Engineering and Machinery
- United Nations Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (India)
- Universidad Acción Pro Educación y Cultura (Dominican Republic)
- Union Nationale des Associations de Parents et Amis de Personnes Handicapées Mentales
- National Union of Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Refinery Workers
- Union Nationale des Professionnels de l'Ordonnancement et de la Coordination (French: National Union of Professional Scheduling and Coordination; France)
- United Nations Al-Qaida and Taliban Regulations (Canada)
- Unable to Approve Altitude Requested
- Unione Nazionale Antidiscriminazioni Razziali (Italian: National Union of Racial Discrimination)
- United Nations Association of Rochester (Rochester, NY)
- Union Nationale des Associations de Responsables de Copropriétés (French: National Union of Associations of Condominium Managers)
- Universal ARticulate Interdimensional Understanding of Science
- Universal Articulate Understanding of Science
- Unattended and Remote Monitoring
- UNsolicited Address Resolution Protocol
- Uganda National Academy of Sciences (Kampala, Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court said it was unable to approve the extradition request for Barankov because he had been declared a refugee by the foreign ministry.
But cricket club board members say they were unable to approve the association's plans because of liability issues for the club as landowners and concerns over the proposed location and building management.
Only three of the town's five selectmen have been able to attend the last two board meetings, and the board was unable to approve the minutes of either meeting this week because only two the members at Monday's meeting were at those sessions.
This has meant a long-running European deadlock, with the 27 member states unable to approve further GM crops.
In the letter, Mr Stocks cited accounting errors, inaccuracies and over-valued assets which he said meant he had been unable to approve the books in time and was subsequently adding pounds 60,000 to his bill.