His highly touted Umpqua Land Exchange Project is winding down next month after a decade of effort and with little to show - except the expense of $6 million in federal taxpayer money.
What does ULEP stand for?
ULEP stands for Umpqua Land Exchange Project (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULEP
We have 2 other meanings of ULEP in our Acronym Attic
- Uppsala Learner English Corpus (Swedish student essays)
- Urban League of Essex County (Newark, NJ)
- University Law Enforcement Division (Suny-Binghamton, New York State)
- Utah Law Enforcement Information Network (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra-Low Energy Isotope Spectrometer (particle instrument)
- Universal Love, Energy, and Knowledge
- Ultra-Low Emission Locomotive
- Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
- University of London Extramural History of Art Society (London, England)
- Utah Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Universities Leading Edge Programme (University of Leicester; UK)
- Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada)
- Université Libre Européenne en Science Infirmière
- Uniform Life-Expectancy Table
- University of Lethbridge (Alberta, Canada)
- Ultra-Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicles - Transport Using Advanced Propulsion (EU funded project)
- Ukrainian Legal Foundation
- Ultra Large Format
- Ultra Low Frequency (300-3000 Hz; 1,000-100 km)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard At the heart of the Umpqua Land Exchange Project is a computer program created by John Sessions, a forester at Oregon State University.