Other topics include angiogenesis inhibitors, molecular approaches in pediatric oncology, enzyme replacement for lysosomal diseases, umbilical cord blood transplantation and banking, and implications of HIPAA for clinical research.
What does UCBT stand for?
UCBT stands for Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCBT
- Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (Pennsylvania)
- Unitarian Church of Baton Rouge (Louisiana)
- Urban Community Based Rehabilitation (various locations)
- University of California Biotechnology Research and Education Program
- United Co-operative Baking Society
- University Committee on Biological Sciences (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- United Cricket Board of South Africa
- Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- University of California at Berkeley, School of Optometry
- University of California Berkeley School of Public Health
- Unrelated Cord Blood Transplantation
- Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (New York City, NY)
- Upconverter and Beacon Test Transmitter (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Unit
- United Church Board for World Ministries
- University of California Berkeley Extension (also seen as UCBE)
- Ueshima Coffee Company (Japanese beverage company)
- Uganda Communications Commission
- Ukrainian Canadian Congress
- Ukrainian Canadian Council (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Placental blood or umbilical cord blood transplantation is a promising alternative to bone marrow for hematopoietic transplantation.