It also has cooperated with six umbilical cord blood banks in the mainland, which enabled it to include 30,000 cord blood samples in its program.
What does UCBB stand for?
UCBB stands for Umbilical Cord Blood Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCBB
We have 1 other meaning of UCBB in our Acronym Attic
- University Centre Barnsley (UK)
- University College of Belize
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Upper Confidence Bound
- Upright Citizens Brigade
- University of California - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Union County Bar Association (est.1902; Elizabeth, NJ)
- Unique Customer Buying Advantage
- University Community Business Association (Ohio State University; est. 1984)
- University of Cincinnati Bearcat Bands
- Ukiah Cannabis Buyers Club (Ukiah, CA)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Cell
- Underwater Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- Uniform Code for Building Conservation
- Union City Body Company (Indiana)
- University College Boat Club (University of Durham)
- Urban Community Baptist Church (Vancouver, Canada)
- Unrestricted Center-Biased Diamond Search (algorithm; electrical engineering)
- Unilateral Carotid Body Excision
Samples in periodicals archive:
And all eyes are now on Arkansas as the state may be the first to establish a public statewide umbilical cord blood bank system that could make many more stories, like the Odles', end on a positive note.
Shaheena has now joined Alishba's parents, Javed and Shakeela, to launch a petition for a national umbilical cord blood bank.
One commercial umbilical cord blood bank in the US has issued just two stored cord sample units out of 10,000 stored, it said.
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is seeking comments on a new cord blood demonstration project it intends to fund this year with a goal of determining (1) the key questions that should be studied through the project; (2) the mechanism for funding the project; and (3) umbilical cord blood bank liability.
Technical difficulties exist in isolating stem cells from frozen umbilical cord blood, finding cells with genes matching those of the recipient and selecting the right place of the body to deliver the cells," Han Hoon, president of a government-backed umbilical cord blood bank in Seoul, told AFP.