However, he said, the umbilical artery pulsatility index and mean arterial pressure obtained with color Doppler during the first-trimester ultrasound scan can be combined into a "package" with maternal history and maternal serum PAPP-A and placental growth factor levels to predict pregnancies destined to develop early preeclampsia, late preeclampsia, and gestational hypertension with 95%, 45%, and 25% accuracy, respectively.
What does UAPI stand for?
UAPI stands for Umbilical Artery Pulsatility Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAPI
We have 1 other meaning of UAPI in our Acronym Attic
- University Academic Planning Committee (various locations)
- University Academic Planning Council (Boston College; Newton Centre, MA)
- University Academic Promotions Committee (Australia)
- University Admission Preparation Course (Canada)
- University Applications Processing Center (CUNY)
- Utah Association of Public Charter Schools
- Union of American Physicians and Dentists
- University of Arizona Police Department
- User Agent Protocol Data Unit (ITU-T)
- Updates in Applied Physics and Electrical Technology (journal)
- Universal Application Programming Interface
- You're A Pain in the Ass
- Ultimate Arena Paintball League (tournament; Las Vegas, NV)
- Unitech Amusement Parks Ltd. (India)
- Upper Arlington Public Library (Upper Arlington, OH)
- Utah Association of Professional Landmen
- Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management (Computer Associates)
- Union d’Assemblées Protestantes en Mission
- United Against Puppy Mills (Lancaster, PA)
- Upper Airway Patency Monitor (Pulmosonix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fetal growth restriction was defined by a combination of abdominal circumference below the 5th percentile and more than a 2-standard-deviation elevation of the umbilical artery pulsatility index.