End diastolic flow was present on umbilical artery doppler.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Umbilical Artery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Ultima 9 (game)
- human myelomonocytic leukemia cells
- Harley-Davidson World War II 74 cubic inch V-twin military motorcycle model
- Microampere (electronics)
- Routine (pilot report message type)
- Ukraine (ISO Country Identifier)
- Ulkomaankaupan Agenttiliitto (Suomeksi) (Finnish Foreign Trade Agents' Federation, aka: FFTAF)
- Ultimate Adventures
- Ultimate Adversaries (D20 Star Wars Roleplaying sourcebook)
- Últimos Adictos (Guatemala rock group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This patient's foetus had intrauterine growth restriction and absent enddiastolic flow in the umbilical artery.
In this paper various conditions related to the umbilical cord and diagnosable by ultrasound will be discussed under the following headings: * Interesting to know cord data * The nuchal cord * A single umbilical artery * Velamentous insertion of the cord and vasa previa * Cord presentation * Knots: False and true * Cord varix * Cord cysts * Cord haematoma * Cord tumours: haemangiomas and teratomas.
Umbilical artery blood pH was identical in both groups at 7.
2) For all women Doppler ultrasound of the umbilical artery was performed using an ultrasound machine (Toshiba Sonace, Korea).
looked at the umbilical artery pH and umbilical vein pH in a large group of newborns divided into preterm infants (PT group) and very preterm infants (VPT group), Their results showed Mean [+ or -] SD pH values of 7.
5 cm) Head bent forward = low Head bent back = high Umbilical artery catheter Above coeliac or below renal arteries Via internal iliac artery, i.