Ultraviolet A are slow-tanning rays, which penetrate deeper into the skin, age the skin and intensify the damaging effects of ultraviolet B.
What does UVA stand for?
UVA stands for Ultraviolet A
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UVA
We have 31 other meanings of UVA in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-Violet Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Ultraviolet Laser Induced Fluorescence
- UltraViolet-Visible Spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet and Electron Beam
- Ultraviolet/Reverse Osmosis
- Unified Vision 2001 (Joint Experiment)
- Und Viele Andere (German: And Many Others)
- Underground Volleyball of America
- Unión de Viejas Argüenderas (Mexican slang)
- Unique Vehicle and Accessory Co. (UK)
- Unit Victim Advocacy (US Army)
- United Virtual Airlines
- Universidad de Valladolid
- Universidade Veiga de Almeida (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Universiteit van Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- University of Virginia