CIHCACO -- Ultrasound-guided embryo transfer (US-ET) is associated with significantly higher implantation and clinical pregnancy rates than is the clinical touch method, a study of 1,700 embryo transfers at a tertiary in vitro fertilization clinic indicates.
What does UGET stand for?
UGET stands for Ultrasound-Guided Embryo Transfer (pregnancy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGET
- Unione Giovani Ebrei Italiani (Italian: Young Jews Italian Union)
- Universal Golden Eagle Kenpo (martial arts; Dublin, Ireland)
- Unidad de Gestión Educativa Local (Spanish: Local Education Management Unit; Peru)
- Unassigned Geriatric Evaluation and Management (Bundoora, Australia)
- Underrepresented Graduate Enrichment Match (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Unified General Equation of Motion (quantum computing software)
- Union Générale des Etudiants du Maroc (French: General Union of Moroccan Students)
- Unit on Genetics Endocrinology (National Institutes of Health)
- Union Grove Elementary School (Wisconsin)
- Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The review found sufficient evidence that four interventions improve the chance of having a successful pregnancy and/or live birth: I) Clomiphene citrate in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS); 2) Metformin plus clomiphene in women who fail to respond to clomiphene alone; 3) Ultrasound-guided embryo transfer, and transfer on day five post-fertilization, in couples with a good prognosis; and 4) Assisted hatching in couples with previous IVF failure.