Daniel Breitkopf said at a meeting sponsored by the World Federation for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology.
What does UMB stand for?
UMB stands for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMB
We have 45 other meanings of UMB in our Acronym Attic
- United Muslim Association of Toledo (Toledo, OH)
- Uzazi Na Malezi Bora Tanzania (Swahili; Tanzanian family planning association)
- Universal Modify and Test Set (data communications)
- University of Maryland Academic Telecommunications System
- Uniformly Most Accurate Unbiased (statistics)
- University of Manchester Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Urgent Medical Aid Unit
- Urban Multipurpose Aboriginal Youth Centres (Canada)
- U Mad Bro (gaming)
- Ultra Mobile Broadband (CDMA Development Group and 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2; formerly CDMA 2000 1x EV-DO Revision C)
- Umbrian (linguistics)
- Union Mondiale de Billard (World Billiards Union)
- United Missouri Bank
- Université Marc Bloch (French: Marc Bloch University; Strasbourg, France)
- Universitetet for Miljø- og Biovitenskap (Norwegian University of Live Sciences)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- Univerzity Mateja Bela (Slovak: Matej Bel University)
- Unterwegs Mit Begeisterung (Swiss technology company)
- Upfront Mortgage Broker
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two University of Rochester scientists describe their work in the April ULTRASOUND IN MEDICINE AND BIOLOGY.