What does UATG stand for?
UATG stands for Ultrasonic and Acoustic Transducer Group (est. 1993)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UATG
We have 1 other meaning of UATG in our Acronym Attic
- University Alumni Travel Benefits (company; services offered to members of participating alumni associations)
- United Against Torture Coalition (Philippines)
- United Aircraft and Transport Corporation
- United Artists Theatre Circuit, Inc. (movie theater chain)
- United Artists Theatre Company, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
- Universal Asia Technology Company (Taiwan)
- Uniform Asymptotic Theory of Diffraction
- Utah Association of Teacher Educators
- Universidad Autonoma Tomas Frias (Bolivia)
- Utah Assistive Technology Foundation (est. 1991)
- United Artists Theatre Group
- Unicast Access Terminal Identifier
- Union des Associations Techniques Internationales (French: Union of International Technical Associations)
- Universal Ada Test Language
- Université Angevine du Temps Libre (French: University of Angers Free Time)
- User Activity Technical Manual Comment Sheet
- Urban Air Toxics Monitoring Program
- Urban America Television Network (Arlington, Texas)
- Umiray-Angat Transbasin Project (Philippines)
- Universal Air Travel Plan (corporate chargecard system for purchase of air and rail transportation)