The most mysterious, called ultrahigh energy cosmic rays, are remarkably scarce and continue to confound scientists.
What does UHE stand for?
UHE stands for Ultrahigh Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UHE
We have 13 other meanings of UHE in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Huntington Disease Rating Scale (Huntgindon Study Group; Rochester, NY)
- Union Hill Day School (Kansas City, MO)
- United Hindu Dharma Samsthan (India)
- University of Hertfordshire Drama Society (UK)
- Uppsala Hydrocarbon Depletion Study Group (Uppsala University; Sweden)
- Unable Higher Due Traffic (aviation)
- Ultra-High-Definition Television (various companies)
- Ultra-Heavy Depleted Uranium
- Ultra High Definition Video
- Ultra High Efficiency
- Universal Human Entitlement (relating to copyright restrictions)
- University of Helsinki (Finland)
- Uranium Hautement Enrichi (French: Highly Enriched Uranium)
- Usina Hidroeletrica (UHE Itaipu Brazil)
- Utah History Encyclopedia (Media Solutions; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Home Education Association
- Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center (Oxford, Michigan)
- United States Army Humphreys Engineer Center (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Urban Hope Entrepreneur Center (Green Bay, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Either gamma-ray bursts cannot be the source of all ultrahigh energy cosmic rays, or there has to be some physics going on inside the gamma-ray burst that makes neutrino production different" from what scientists expected, says Abigail Vieregg, a physicist at the Harvard- Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass.