By adopting 64QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) and MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology with 2T2R (two transmitters and two receivers) capabilities, Huawei's latest LTE eNodeB is able to maximize the use of the ultra-wide bandwidth of LTE networks.
What does UWB stand for?
UWB stands for Ultra-Wide Bandwidth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UWB
We have 9 other meanings of UWB in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Women Against Substance Abuse (Institute for Community Research; Hartford, CT)
- United Way Association of South Carolina
- University of Wales Aberystwyth Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- University of Washington
- Universal Wing Actuator Tool
- Universal Weapons Assembly Test Stand
- Universal Wide Area Telephone Service (telecommunications)
- Underway Training Unit
- Universities in Wales Athletic Union (UK)
- Underwater Anti-Vehicular Mine
- Ultra-Wideband (Time Domain Corporation; wireless technology)
- United Way of Brevard (Florida)
- Universal Workflow Solution - Back-Office
- University of Wales, Bangor
- University of Washington, Bothell
- University of West Bohemia (Pilsen)
- Ultra-Wideband Bandpass Filter (radio technology)
- Ultra-Wideband Impulse Radio
- Ultrawideband Low-Noise Amplifier
- Ultra Wideband Radio Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 Gain Flatness Denotes minimal variation in gain for each frequency within defined ultra-wide bandwidth.