According to P+E, the modular system has a nominal capacity of 1,300 liters per minute and is capable of producing ultra-pure hydrogen (UPH), which contains less than one part per billion total impurities.
What does UPH stand for?
UPH stands for Ultra-Pure Hydrogen
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPH
We have 11 other meanings of UPH in our Acronym Attic
- Urea Positive Gram Negative Bacteria
- Ultra Premium Glossy Paper
- Unfinished Project Guilt Syndrome (IRC)
- United Polish Genealogical Societies
- United Public Glideway System
- University of Plymouth Geological Society
- University of Portsmouth Gaming Society (UK)
- United Plant Guard Workers of America (now International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America, SPFPA)
- Ultimate Pheasant Hunting (web forum)
- Ultimate Pinoy Hunks
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing
- Unary Prefixed Huffman (coding scheme)
- Unidades de População Homogênea (Portugese)
- Units Per Hectare
- Units Per Hour
- Universal Preservation Hall (ga Springs, NY)
- Universal Print Head
- Universitas Pelita Harapan (Indonesia university)
- University of Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- University Pediatric Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the core of this technology are the Genesis gCells, which break water down into its basic molecular structure through a series of electro-chemical processes, yielding ultra-pure hydrogen and oxygen gases.