S audi Aramco and Royal Dutch Shell's joint-venture refinery will reach full production of ultra-low sulfur diesel by the end of this month after starting trial production, a company source said.
What does ULSD stand for?
ULSD stands for Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULSD
- Universidad La Salle
- University of Labour and Social Affairs (social work; Vietnam)
- University of Leeds Speleological Association (caving club; Leeds, UK)
- Utah Life Science Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra Light Steel Auto Body
- University of London Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Upper Left Sternal Border
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- United List of Social Democrats (Slovenia)
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry (Louisville, KY)
- Urban League of San Diego County
- Urban League of San Diego County Young Professionals
- University of London School Examinations Board
- Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel (diesel fuel)
- Unconstrained Least-Squares Frame
- United Lebanese Solidarity Fund (Beirut, Lebanon)
- University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
- Ulysses S Grant National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel has been in short supply, but it was made available nationally last June, and will reduce emissions by five to nine percent.
to produce ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel that complies with federal regulations.