gov website estimates annual fuel costs for the 2005 model at just $599, gives the car high tailpipe marks (it's an ultra-low emissions vehicle), and a stellar 3.
What does ULE stand for?
ULE stands for Ultra-Low Emission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULE
We have 14 other meanings of ULE in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Land Development Regulations (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Unsolved Latent Delete Response (biometric transmission)
- Urban Low Density Residential
- Unit Level Digital Switch
- Ultimate Duty Station (Bureau of Naval Personnel)
- Union of Lebanese Democratic Youth (Republic of Lebanon)
- Ultra Lightweight Encapsulation
- Ultra Low Energy
- Ultra Low Expension
- Ultra-Light Encapsulation
- Unique Learning Experience (education)
- Unit Level Entity
- Unité Locale d'Enseignement (French: Local Education Unit)
- Universal Life Energy
- Unpressurized Logistics Element
- Upper Left Extremity (anatomy)
- Urban Land Economics
- University of London Examinations & Assessment Council (former UK examinations board)
- Unit-Level Effectiveness Assessment Documentation (Austin Community College; Austin, TX)
- University of Louisville Early Admission to Dentistry (University of Louisville; School of Dentistry; Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, IMPCO said the new equipment is especially suited to measure exhaust and particulate emissions of gasoline, compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and diesel fueled engines to the minimum level for engines currently regulated under such standards as Euro III, Euro IV and EPA 2004 and 2007, as well as those requiring compliance with ultra-low emission vehicle (ULEV) and super ultra-low emission vehicle (SULEV) standards.
It also should ease or eliminate the need to increase catalyst package size in order to meet the tighter standards, particularly on larger engines, and make it easier to reach SULEV (Super Ultra-Low Emission vehicle) standards.
received an environmental award Monday from the governor of California for its ultra-low emission Sentra CA sedan.