Ultra-High-Strength Concrete for Continuous Pavements Just as continuously welded rails are used, it should be possible to construct a continuous ribbon of concrete that would withstand a temperature range of 100 F (55 C).
What does UHSC stand for?
UHSC stands for Ultra-High-Strength Concrete
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UHSC
We have 4 other meanings of UHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Health Service Act
- Universal Healthcare Services Associates (Atlanta, GA)
- University High School Academy (Michigan)
- University Honors Student Association (various schools)
- University of Health Sciences Antigua
- Utah Head Start Association (est. 1965)
- Utah High School Activities Association
- Uvalde High School Alumni Association (Austin, TX)
- Ukrainian Heritage Studies Center (est. 1977; Jenkintown, PA)
- Ultra High Speed Camera
- University Health and Safety Committee (various universities)
- University Health Services Center (various universities)
- University of Hull Scarborough Campus (UK)
- United Health Services Credit Union
- Union High School District (California and Vermont)
- Universal High Scores Database
- User Head Space Error
- University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina
- United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. (various locations)
- Utah High School Hockey