In Asia, almost 60 percent of the bank's assets under management are those of ultra-high-net-worth clients.
What does UHNW stand for?
UHNW stands for Ultra-High-Net-Worth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- United States Heating Oil Fund
- Universal Health Network
- University Health Network (Canada)
- University Hill Neighborhood Association (Boulder, CO)
- University Hospital North Durham (UK)
- Unofficial Home of Notre Dame Football (fan website)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Nogometnih Klubova (Croatian: Association of Croatian Football Clubs; Switzerland)
- Union Hospitalière du Nord Ouest
- University Hospital of North Staffordshire (UK)
- Unidad Habitacional Nueva Tenochtitlan (Spanish: Tenochtitlan New Housing Unit)
- Ultra High Net Worth Individual
- Unilaterally Hysterectomized-Ovariectomized
- United Homeless Organization (Bronx, NY)
- University of Hohenheim (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Upper Hatch Open
- Useful Heat Output
- User Home Organization (network technology)
- Ut Humiliter Opinor (Latin: In My Humble Opinion)
- Uganda Hotel Owners Association
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CTC Consulting will merge with Harris myCFO, LLc, BMO's wealth management solutions business serving the ultra-high-net-worth market in the US.
As a CIO, Junkans will manage the groups' collective investment strategy and advice across the full wealth management, brokerage, retirement and ultra-high-net-worth business.