As of 2013, there are 44,505 ultra-high-net-worth individuals in Asia with a combined wealth of $6.
What does UHNW stand for?
UHNW stands for Ultra-High-Net-Worth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- United States Heating Oil Fund
- Universal Health Network
- University Health Network (Canada)
- University Hill Neighborhood Association (Boulder, CO)
- University Hospital North Durham (UK)
- Unofficial Home of Notre Dame Football (fan website)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Nogometnih Klubova (Croatian: Association of Croatian Football Clubs; Switzerland)
- Union Hospitalière du Nord Ouest
- University Hospital of North Staffordshire (UK)
- Unidad Habitacional Nueva Tenochtitlan (Spanish: Tenochtitlan New Housing Unit)
- Ultra High Net Worth Individual
- Unilaterally Hysterectomized-Ovariectomized
- United Homeless Organization (Bronx, NY)
- University of Hohenheim (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Upper Hatch Open
- Useful Heat Output
- User Home Organization (network technology)
- Ut Humiliter Opinor (Latin: In My Humble Opinion)
- Uganda Hotel Owners Association
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The banking company said that it was expanding its ultra-high-net-worth wealth advisory teams in Houston and Washington, DC.
The firm's member-only business development solution is the standard for advisors and bankers working with ultra-high-net-worth clients.
As the wealth management marketplace grows increasingly sophisticated, today's ultra-high-net-worth clients need both a state-of-the-art offering as well as wealth advisors who take the time to listen and understand the clients' unique needs," Mr.
David Zoll, who has taken up the position at the company, had been with Barclays Wealth (LSE: BARC), where he managed the needs of ultra-high-net-worth families.
The relationship between Wealth-X and The Roeper School allows the school to better identify and connect with ultra-high-net-worth donors who share the school's philosophy and mission.
Vrablic and Scalzi will work with ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families as well as select institutions, with a primary focus on structured finance solutions for real estate developers and investors.
CTC Consulting will merge with Harris myCFO, LLc, BMO's wealth management solutions business serving the ultra-high-net-worth market in the US.