2 super bright 24mm ultra wide angle Leica DC Vario-Summicron lens with 5x optical zoom, making the camera versatile for shooting dynamic landscapes, or moving subject in low-lit situations such as indoors or at night.
What does UWAN stand for?
UWAN stands for Ultra Wide Angle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Urban Warfare Analysis Center (US Army Research Laboratory)
- University of Western Australia Foundation Program
- University of Waterloo Alternative Fuels Team (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Western Australia Foundation Year
- University of Waterloo Art Gallery (Canada)
- Utility Water Act Group (Washington, DC)
- University of Western Australia Graduates Association
- University of Washington Aeronautical Laboratory
- University of Western Australia Law Review (University of Western Australia; Perth, Australia)
- University of Washington Academic Medical Center (Seattle, WA)
- Unconventional Warfare Area of Operations (video game term)
- Union of Writers of the African Peoples
- Unique Worldwide Action Plan (software)
- University of Western Australia Press (publisher; Claremont, Australia)
- University of Warwick (UK)
- University of Wyoming Archaeological Repository (Laramie, WY)
- Universal Water-Activated Release System
- Universe Wars (game)
- Urban Women Against Substance Abuse (Institute for Community Research; Hartford, CT)
- United Way Association of South Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
the global leader in consumer electronics and advanced technology solutions, today launched the new 12 mega-pixel WB1000, a compact and stylish point-and-shoot digital camera featuring an ultra wide angle 24mm Schneider lens and 5x optical zoom.
The new camera also has an ultra wide angle 24mm Schneider lens and features 5x optical zoom.
Ltd, a leading provider of cutting edge technology in the consumer electronics industry, introduced the new NV 24HD with the worldCOs first 24mm ultra wide angle lens.